Monday, June 28, 2010

A Little At A Time

So I was going through my posts and looking at all of the drafts I'd started and deciding if I wanted to finish them or not. This one was too funny not to finish. It happened back at the end of June.
So it was Tucker's birthday and to celebrate my parents took us all and some of Tucker's friends to Jump On It, this building that just has a ton of trampolines lines up together and they just cover the floor and some of the walls.
So we were all there just jumping around like a bunch of maniacs, doing all sorts of stunts. Well you know how sometimes when you jump on the tramp you pee a little? And you know how when you get jeans a little wet it looks a lot worse than it actually is? Well I was wearing jeans. I as I was jumping, a little pee would come out. So basically by the end of the night it looked like I'd lost all bladder control. I'm pretty sure everyone noticed, but only a few commented on it. My sister Megan, who bluntly informed me that there is medication for bladder control nowadays. Naya, who I told it was just sweat...and she believed me. Sweet sweet Naya. And my mom, who I tried the sweat thing with and she just laughed at me.
Wow, I'm kind of mortified that I just told that story. But like I said, it's too funny not to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment