Monday, July 19, 2010

The Fun Way to Run

So I've been in Mexico for a few days with some of my family. Megan and I went running on the beach yesterday. I know, I know. Running sucks right? Right! But that's only because you've been doing it wrong! Don't worry, I was making the same mistake you were and now I'm here to tell you how to fix it.

So there I was! Running down the beach with Megan. We'd run to the pier and had just finished stretching and were heading back. Just running la la la when KNIFE ATTACK! Well ok, it was just headlock attack but it caught Megan off guard and she had to think about the defense for a second. She got out of it and we continued our run. A few more feet along and KNIFE ATTACK! Megan knife attacked me, I defended and countered by kneeing her in the face a few times. We continued to do this the whole way back and when we were done I wasn't really all that tired! I had too much adrenaline in my system. So there you go. If you find you have to do the chore that running is, find a buddy and randomly attack each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment