Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What's Lost

So I've been feeling a little....blah...lately. Like I'm missing something in life. It went away when I started working a lot, but then it came back. It went away when I started my mission papers, but then it came back. It goes away when I am hanging out with friends, but then is comes back. It always comes back, and I couldn't figure out what it was that was making me feel so...blah...

Well I was on Facebook today when I read something that made me realize what it is! The following quote is said in reference to defending yourself from someone who has a knife.

"Look, you are going to get cut. Who cares? Beat the $*@& out of them and pick the knife up off the ground for the disarm; and bleed all over them in the process. Remember, they don't expect you to punch them in the face. When you are attacking someone with a knife and you suddenly get punched in the face, that ruins your day." -Joseph Gleed

I miss Krav Maga! I miss learning new ways to beat the crap out of people who are just asking for it! But I mostly miss being with people who are just as violent as I am and have a similar morbid sense of humor. I need a violence outlet, because without it I've become dead inside. All this pent up anger is killing all of my other emotions and then petering out until there's nothing left. This is a problem that is in need of remedy. And soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment