Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Movies

You know how when you're really excited to see a movie? Like you've been waiting for it to come out for months and then you go and...it sucks. Hard core. For example, I was really excited to see "Wolfman" but I went and the graphics were terrible, I was laughing like the whole time (this wasn't supposed to be a comedy) and the Wolfman looked like the lovechild of a dude in a gorilla suit and an Ewok.

Well my week has kind of been like that. I'm going to San Diego with the rugby team, I went snowboarding today, and it's finally getting warmer. Sounds great right? Well you fail because you're wrong.

I'm missing my last snowboarding class of the year because I'll be in San Diego, which is sad because I only made it to like two classes and I learned a lot. I was super bummed when I found out I was going to miss it. So I went snowboarding today with Kylee and JB and the snow was really slushy and poopy because it's starting to get warm again. Stupid sun.

Before leaving to go snowboarding I found out that I have to take a test from one of my friday classes early cause I'll miss it. It's an easy test, but on Thursday I'll already have to spend all day in the computer lab frantically trying to finish an assignment for Cyber Security that's going to take a few hours to complete. So I have to stay up tonight, study for this stupid class for this stupid test then wake up early go to the stupid computer lab where I have to do this stupid assignment, go to my lab where my paintball gun probably won't even work because the Army isn't very organized so that will be stupid as well and will completely fail at relieving ANY stress and then I'll have to come back and take the stupid test for my stupid class. Stupid.

So I'm yelling at myself all day because of this and then I go into work and find out that I'm being transferred to another house because one of our clients is moving out. That wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't have to do all the asinine training again. (Yes, asinine. I was over-using the word stupid).

I know I'm being negative and complaining, but screw it. This is my blog and right now I'm having a poopy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment