Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Direct Tap to Happiness

You know the song "Soul Sister" be Train? Well without fail, every time that song comes on I whip out my air guitar and I just get this feeling of elation. I know it sounds kind of ridiculous, but it's gotten to the point where I'm having a truly poopy day and I listen to the song or watch the music video I'll have a complete 180 and be happy.

I've found that music has that affect on me. Another great song is by Josh Radin "I'd rather be with you". The guitar in that song is fantastic! I'm working on learning it.

My point to all this is that music is a direct tap to happiness for me. I've been known to cry after hearing a truly beautiful song and I love it when Shannon, Mex and I have our jam sessions. When I lived in the Rugby House this last summer I could sometimes talk Shannon into serenading me to sleep. Best. Thing. Ever. If you can find someone willing to sing you to sleep I highly recommend it.



No comments:

Post a Comment