Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chick Flicks

Do you ever just get in the mood to watch a chick flick? It's been a while since I've watched one and so when JB said on Thursday that she was in the mood to watch one I was all for it. But it started me on this stint where I'm just in the mood to watch them. So tonight when I got home I popped in "Head Over Heels" and enjoyed the cheesy, fairly predictable, surprisingly hilarious movie. Then immediately watched "The Perfect Man" afterwards.

I think I figured out why I like watching chick flicks so much. I enjoy being able to say, "Oh how touching. I'm going to go vomit." And let's face it, I like cheesy movies. I find them highly entertaining. For example, when asked what I thought about the G.I. Joe movie my reply was, "It was cheesy and predictable. I loved it." It's fun to go to movies and then make fun of them!

Quote of the day: "Be an adult Kylee and eat your fruitsnacks!" -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment