Monday, February 22, 2010

Cracked

It's finally happened. I started a Blog. Megan says I should because my life is so epic and then went on to say how hilarious and ridiculously good-looking I am. Ok that last part was a lie. She actually wants me to pay attention to the rules she's saying about campaigning. I obviously am not very good at paying attention for very long. Anyways! (Vote for Megan! By saying that, I'm breaking the rules. I don't think I'm allowed to say that for a few days...) So a little about me. My name is Tab, my family is crazy and I love them to death. Currently, my life revolves around work, school, and rugby. Also, I'm obsessed with zombies and ninjas. I know it's weird, don't judge me. I am actually kind of a tomboy and love things like Batman, Transformers, etc. I actually have a Transformers backpack that is my pride and joy. That's all for now, because I really should pay attention to this.

2 comments:

  1. what the hell are you talking about? vote for megan? :)
    i like you.
    and it makes me happy that I can blog stalk you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha our friend Megan Allen. Not sister Megan. She's running for student advocate or something. All I know is I'm wearing a t-shirt and giving people candy.

    ReplyDelete