Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Night Owl

I am not a morning person. At all. I actually get really mad when I have to be awake before nine and people are happy, I seriously just want to punch them for being so happy so early. On the opposite side of the scale, I'm perfectly ok with staying up all night. This wouldn't be a problem if I actually used my time wisely but that's not how I roll. Last month I stayed up until five thirty in the morning reading mormonbachelorpad.blogspot.com, the next night I stayed up formulating a plan on how to figure out their true identities. I don't know yet what I would do with that information. Anyways! I bring it up because I think that my sleeping patterns (AKA lack of sleep) has started to effect my brain. I've seriously started losing my mind. And any motivation toward school I may have had. Is this normal? I hate going to class and I wait until the last second to do homework, if I even do it. I'm thinking that maybe it's time for me to take a break from school and I've actually seriously been considering a mission. Or joining the army. But I would only join the army if I wanted to stay in school so that I could take advantage of the fact that they would pay for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment